Communication within the school and the PTO is critical to effective leadership and meeting our goals. The PTO Executive Team members interface regularly with the administration and faculty, write articles for the Finney Factor newsletter, send pertinent emails to families regarding fundraising, appreciation events, open houses, etc., and mentor teams that coordinate various events and activities during the year.
The PTO Executive Team currently comprises the Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Treasurer, Secretary, PTO Webpages Editor, Volunteer Coordinator, Parent Communications Rep. Coordinator, and Faculty Representative. Each position asks for a two-year commitment. The Team generally meets bi-monthly in the fall and monthly thereafter.
- Chairperson - Open - Click here for Role Description (requires volunteering one year with the PTO prior to
- Vice-Chair - Open - Click here for Role Description being able to fill these positions)
- Secretary : Stephanie Dimidjian - email@example.com
- Treasurer : Stephanie Dimidjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTO Volunteer Coordinator : Laura Kowalski - email@example.com
- Parent Communications Rep. Coordinator - Open - Click here for Role Description
- PTO Web Pages Editor : Laura Kowalski - firstname.lastname@example.org
- working together to plan yearly objectives and priorities to meet the PTO's goals and initiatives
- soliciting volunteers for various activities
- writing articles about PTO events and activities for the Finney Factor
- attending Open Houses when possible to be available to answer questions about the PTO and volunteer opportunities
- mentoring teams that coordinate various events and activities during the year such as teacher appreciation activities, fundraising and open houses
- seeking candidates in the spring to fill open Executive Team positions for the following school year